Thursday, September 6, 2012

spiritual animal

Another summer brief we was given, we had to create our own spiritual animal world. My animal was a black leopard that lived in savanna with my husband and four cubs. My animal was half 3/4 panther and 1/4 leopard. These are some of my brief ideas of what my panther looked like. 



This was actually a accident, which i found by gluing my drawing into a sketch book. on the other side I drew the panther and placed all my colour and detail in, as I went to glue it i noticed that it looked really good the other way round, so I took a photo. 

This was also the same accident, by just noticing the transfer on the other side of the paper. 








Story telling about my character and her life style and adventures she goes through. 


No comments:

Post a Comment