Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hidden Meaning Paintings


These paintings are the first time I've tried using layering print, inspired by Kelly Rae Roberts, I love these painting I had done because they tell a story. I used these paintings in my work because in each one there is a hidden meaning.

'Hopes and Fears' is based on a girl trying to live life to the max, she does have many hopes in her life to become or have and her fears stops her from getting to them. 


'Reflection' is based on what she see's of herself or what you see of yourself.


'Float Free' is based on how she loves being underwater to find peace.


This painting is based on her feeling trapped, and feels there's no way out.


'Marriage' this is based on forced marriage and how it shouldn't be, its something that should happen naturally. 


'A moment on Weakness' is based on when she gets bullied in high school she abuses herself when shes at a low point. 




No comments:

Post a Comment