Friday, May 3, 2013

Creative Review


Creative Review


Film- Lion King
‘Lion King’ is a favorite film of mine ever since I was a child. I love the colours used and the story line. I think its really clever how they thought of the ideas of a tribe and connecting it too a moral. The colours used are very warm and summery; they based the scene in Africa. Back then it must of taken ages making a animation by hand, I think those type of animations are the best, because you can see how much work was put it and all the other Disney films.



Magazine- Cake Decorating
‘Cake Decorating magazine’ is one I’ve been collecting for some while, I love baking and cooking, which I do think it helps on my 3d work being practical. I use this magazine to get ideas and improve on making shapes and patterns. It explains how to make cakes so they rise and how too make the icing into animals or objects.


Book- A Felt Farm 2001
‘A felt farm’ book is written by Rotraud Reinhard, I love this book because it has given me ideas too grow and improve my skills in needle felting. As I am new too this type of media this book has help me be able too improve in the detail and show me easier ways to make the animals. I enjoyed reading it because it does relate to my work and things I want to learn.

Another book I really like and learnt from is ‘Big little Felt Universe’ I really like the ideas of making stuff felt toys. Step by step it shows you how to make these objects and gives you templates to work with.





No comments:

Post a Comment