Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Making my Own Connections



Underwater photography

My underwater work when I was younger, relating to the project, based on that freedom feeling underwater and taking all your emotions away.
Underwater Hotel, is a good idea of hiding away from the world


Kelly Rae Roberts a artist I came across and found at work, I love her work so much, her work is unique and colourful. I love her work because she puts quotes and meaning into her paintings which can relate to a outsider. I think her work has a different style and its the type of work I love to create. I think since ive found her, I have gone back into the painting area more aswell as my 3D, just to try new things out. I think my collage paintings are adapting with the inspiration of kelly rae roberts.







No comments:

Post a Comment