Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Glass Hijab!


Glass Hijab

I was creating a shape over a plastic face mask, and I was using this glass box too balance it, and I came across it looked like she was wearing the hijab, which was part of my project. I decided to place the face in the right place and inside, I thought ill create all the problems that are going on and that are in my painting inside as a 3D piece. This was meant to represent her brain and all the issues going on. At the bottom there is a cup of water with words on, this shows she's trying to escape underwater that goes with my theme earlier. 









Key for Tamed


Force Marriage 


Bribe

Hammer too show beating 


Thorns, Trapped 


Acid-tone

Dying crops too show poor and no food


Cup of Meaning and Pain


No comments:

Post a Comment