Friday, December 6, 2013

Ric Frankland Dwelle


Ric Frankland came into our university, to give us a lecture on his career, to be honest I had never heard of him before hand, when I realized that I go past his work every weekend when I am on Wilmslow road. Know now knowing about his work, and being able to see it in front of me, I think his work is pretty interesting, for me the houses are a little small, I like my space but they are interesting how they have adapted. 

The structures in his work are very graphical I think, almost like a maths sum, I agree with the idea of being more ECO friendly and do think its a good thing too have in the future. Ric himself seemed like a really nice guy, funny and made his lecture a bit more enjoyable with his humorous comments. For me his work doesn't have any similarities accept that he works in 3D but I do like to look at his work.  



No comments:

Post a Comment