Thursday, December 19, 2013

PDF Portfolio review


I spoke too a landscape architecture designer named Kiera D'Costa, she was nice enough too look at my work and give me some feed back on my physical portfolio. 

''Brooke, your work is really interesting and I love the use of colours, I think the images you have selected work really well together and all fit as a portfolio, you really feel the style and theme you are trying to create. The only things I can pick up on are, the printing quality on the images, some look rather blurred and may need too re print the images for better quality. I really like the logo icon you have created for yourself its really effective and think black and white worked really well with the contrast on the colours in your work.''





No comments:

Post a Comment